2017 seemed very long and very short all at the same time. There were lots of positive, happy things that happened, like buying a fun new car and traveling! But there were also negative moments, like inauguration day or my R32 being totaled. There’s always something to look forward to, and even on the first day I can already tell it’s going to be a great year! These are just a few of the things I’m counting down the days to:
- Traveling to Colorado with Tony & some of our closest friends
- 2 weeks after Colorado, traveling to Florida with different friends for warmth and racing
- Continuing on an exciting chapter at work
- Moving out of our apartment and into something better
- New opportunities to create content I truly enjoy
- Getting another cat (if I write it, it will come true…right??)
What are you looking forward to in 2018? Are you traveling to fun places, starting a new job, or maybe adopting an animal? Let me know in the comments!