For those who are working from home, it can be a challenge to adapt your apartment/house/van to being your new office space. To help make that transition more comfortable, here are the items I’ve been using on a daily basis while #WFH:
- Blue light glasses – I’ve purchased (and subsequently returned) a lot of blue light glasses, and these are the only ones that actually work. (Plus they’re super lightweight and look good on everyone!)
- Phone stand – One of those items you don’t realize how much you like having until it’s gone!
- Bullet journal – One of the projects I started during the stay at home order was a bullet journal, and I love that this notebook perfectly matches my office theme.
- Coffee warmer – Even when I’m at home I can’t drink my coffee fast enough before it goes cold.
- Slippers – I hate being barefoot, and my feet are always cold, so I live in these!
- 3 prong charger – Because it’s a pain to have to switch out chargers every time you need to charge a device.
- Laptop riser – Raises your laptop so you aren’t hunched over while typing all day long.
- Keyboard and mouse – Obviously. I like that this mouse has back/forward buttons (it was surprisingly hard to find that!) and the keyboard makes a very satisfying noise.
- Wrist rest – A very underrated item!
What are your work from home necessities? Do you miss the office or are you enjoying spending more time with your pets?