May is my favorite month, and only partially because it’s my birthday month! I feel like I say this every month, but I can’t believe how quickly May flew by! It feels like yesterday that I was counting down 3 weeks until my birthday, and now I’m just another year older.Read More »
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- A good haircut is always worth the money.
- Cuddles from animals make 99% of life’s problems disappear.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Life gets better after making a conscious choice to focus on the positive.
- Nobody notices your imperfections as much as you do.
- Listen to your gut.
- Always stick to your morals and values.
- I finally appreciate the thousands of pictures my grandma takes.
- Paying off debt feels 10x better than any material thing.
- My parents were right. About everything.
- Don’t settle for anything.
- Your parents love you unconditionally, but it’s best not to test it.
- No matter what anyone else says, being a “crazy cat lady” isn’t a bad thing. (Right mom?)
- They make realistic looking fake plants for people like me.
- Don’t judge people based on their social media profiles.
- Success is 90% hard work and 10% knowing the right people.
- Nice people are nice.
- You learn a lot about yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- Be nice to your younger sister.
- You can’t change other people, love them as they are.
- If it doesn’t make you happy, don’t do it.
- Take full advantage of every opportunity.
- There is no such thing as “too many Volkswagens”. (Right dad?)
- I don’t know everything, but that’s okay.
Instead of telling people I’m 25, I’m going to say I’m a quarter century. It sounds so much fancier!
Then, over the last weekend, my mom and dad came up to do a million and one things with Layne, Michael, Tony and myself. We attempted an escape room (we failed), found a big fluffy dog at a brewery, created Bloody Mary’s that were way too big, went boating and drank lots of beer.
Now onto the middle month of the year…crazy.