🎉 IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF FALL!! 🎉
And you know there’s no better way to welcome in cooler temps and changing leaves than with a crockpot chili! Here’s the world’s easiest (and vegetarian) recipe I’ve perfected over the past few years.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 jar hot salsa
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) package veggie Chorizo crumbles
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Toppings for serving: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, jalapeños
- Put everything except toppings in the crockpot and stir well. Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Serve with lots of sour cream and cheese on top!
- Bonus points if you cook it in the back of your wagon! 😏